As grand stands were being assembled in preparation for the John Deere Classic, TPC Deere Run Superintendent Alex Stuedemann and his staff had to quickly repair a bunker on #18 that had become damaged and irreparable after a recent severe rainstorm. Capillary Concrete was the fix the golf course needed. The quick one-step installation process allowed Alex and his staff to install Capillary Concrete on a Tuesday and place the sand in the bunker the next day. The bunker was back in play and Alex can focus on preparing the turf for the event.
Video in Swedish
Andreas Wahlberg, Head Greenkeeper at the oldest golf club in Stockholm, Sweden, on installing Capillary Concrete in his bunkers. 215 m2 in less than 2 hours.
Affärer | Publicerad: 2016-07-29 11:16
Annika Sörenstam i en bunker på golfbanan, det har ni sett en och annan gång. Sällan med en kratta som redskap. Nu blir hon storägare i ett företag med just bunkrar som affärsidé.
- Argent Lakes GC renovate with Capillary Concrete 22 October, 2018
- NEW Financing Program 21 September, 2018
- EcoBunker and Capillary Concrete collaborate on Singapore Island CC bunker renovation 12 July, 2018
- Neil Durrant, courses manager of Dale Hill Hotel and Golf Club in Sussex 25 June, 2018
- TPC Sugarloaf Opens Renovated Pines Course 24 October, 2017