We actually had some snow flurries yesterday at Elmwood CC in White Plains. But that’s no problem with our product to install in adverse weather. Chad Lemere, the contractor who owns 360 Golf had it all ready to go. We installed 3 truckloads yesterday and his guys were able to install a full truckload (1350 ft2) in 65 minutes with the help of a Wacker Neuson loader! That’s a nice piece of equipment and allows us to drive into the bunker and place the product exactly where it needs to go for fast and clean installations. John Harvey is the Golf Course Architect on this and Chris Alonzi is the Superintendent. Thank you all!!
- Argent Lakes GC renovate with Capillary Concrete 22 October, 2018
- NEW Financing Program 21 September, 2018
- EcoBunker and Capillary Concrete collaborate on Singapore Island CC bunker renovation 12 July, 2018
- Neil Durrant, courses manager of Dale Hill Hotel and Golf Club in Sussex 25 June, 2018
- TPC Sugarloaf Opens Renovated Pines Course 24 October, 2017