45 golf industry professionals from around the area visited Landeryds Golf Club today to watch the ongoing installation of Capillary Concrete in all bunkers on the south course. Landeryd GC is one of the most successful golf clubs in Scandinavia with 45 holes and 3 600 members, and their continous work to improve and upgrade the golf course is headed by Course Manager Daniel Pantzar and his team of greenkeepers. Together with golf course architect Johan Benestam, the team is removing some bunkers and re-shaping others to improve strategy and design. All bunkers are being installed with Capillary Concrete to reduce maintenance and improve playability. Installation is going on in spite of the unusually cold and wet weather this week in Sweden. The winter has been fairly good and we hope spring will return very soon!
- Argent Lakes GC renovate with Capillary Concrete 22 October, 2018
- NEW Financing Program 21 September, 2018
- EcoBunker and Capillary Concrete collaborate on Singapore Island CC bunker renovation 12 July, 2018
- Neil Durrant, courses manager of Dale Hill Hotel and Golf Club in Sussex 25 June, 2018
- TPC Sugarloaf Opens Renovated Pines Course 24 October, 2017