We installed Capillary Concrete in a practice bunker at Capilano Golf and Country Club in West Vancouver BC this morning. Jamie Robb and his staff did a great job and were completely organized and had it ready to go. Rempel Brothers provided the Capcon mix for this one. 42 degree slopes and a lot of rain on occasion. The edge will be made by utilizing a sand bag covered in sod to create a rolled over look and to reduce potential soil contamination. I had never been to Vancouver but believe me, it is beautiful. Photos don’t do this golf course or the area justice.
- Argent Lakes GC renovate with Capillary Concrete 22 October, 2018
- NEW Financing Program 21 September, 2018
- EcoBunker and Capillary Concrete collaborate on Singapore Island CC bunker renovation 12 July, 2018
- Neil Durrant, courses manager of Dale Hill Hotel and Golf Club in Sussex 25 June, 2018
- TPC Sugarloaf Opens Renovated Pines Course 24 October, 2017