The guys at Sanders Golf really hit it hard today. Mark Dean is the site superintendent and John Northey is handling the shaping duties. We started phase 2 of a bunker renovation today at a private club in Columbus Ohio. Each of their Pronovost trailers were able to hold nearly 2 yards of our custom mix delivered by Scioto Ready Mix. They drove the tractor/trailers into the bunker and dumped the mix in specific locations. The crew placed it at 2 inches and rolled it smooth and covered it with plastic to protect it from contamination and to aid in curing. They can empty a 9 yard mixer truck and install 1350 ft2 in 45 minutes! A very clean, neat, and fast installation. Nicely done guys!
- Argent Lakes GC renovate with Capillary Concrete 22 October, 2018
- NEW Financing Program 21 September, 2018
- EcoBunker and Capillary Concrete collaborate on Singapore Island CC bunker renovation 12 July, 2018
- Neil Durrant, courses manager of Dale Hill Hotel and Golf Club in Sussex 25 June, 2018
- TPC Sugarloaf Opens Renovated Pines Course 24 October, 2017