Red Capillary Concrete installed at Cuscowilla at Lake Oconee today. Take a look at this! Sam Murphy the golf course superintendent has been maintaining the red sand in the bunkers at this Coore-Crenshaw design. Over time, erosion has caused the sand to be contaminated with the native red clay subgrade reducing water infiltration and causing the sand to become very compacted. So-today we installed Capillary Concrete in a practice bunker to show how effective it is in reducing labor and washouts for Sam. Since he’s using red sand, we figured we would create red Capillary Concrete too. The result…a distinct and cool look!
- Argent Lakes GC renovate with Capillary Concrete 22 October, 2018
- NEW Financing Program 21 September, 2018
- EcoBunker and Capillary Concrete collaborate on Singapore Island CC bunker renovation 12 July, 2018
- Neil Durrant, courses manager of Dale Hill Hotel and Golf Club in Sussex 25 June, 2018
- TPC Sugarloaf Opens Renovated Pines Course 24 October, 2017