As grand stands were being assembled in preparation for the John Deere Classic, TPC Deere Run Superintendent Alex Stuedemann and his staff had to quickly repair a bunker on #18 that had become damaged and irreparable after a recent severe rainstorm. Capillary Concrete was the fix the golf course needed. The quick one-step installation process allowed Alex and his staff to install Capillary Concrete on a Tuesday and place the sand in the bunker the next day. The bunker was back in play and Alex can focus on preparing the turf for the event.
- Argent Lakes GC renovate with Capillary Concrete 22 October, 2018
- NEW Financing Program 21 September, 2018
- EcoBunker and Capillary Concrete collaborate on Singapore Island CC bunker renovation 12 July, 2018
- Neil Durrant, courses manager of Dale Hill Hotel and Golf Club in Sussex 25 June, 2018
- TPC Sugarloaf Opens Renovated Pines Course 24 October, 2017