I had the opportunity to work with the staff at TPC River’s Bend outside of Cincinnati yesterday to install Capillary Concrete in one of their bunkers on hole 8. This great bunch of guys got it done quickly, cleanly and efficiently. 1.5 hours for 1300 ft2 from start to finish including cleanup.
- Platinum Clubs of The World Releases Top 100 Golf & Country Clubs List 4 December, 2019
- Bunker Renovation Work at Antognolla a Huge Success 2 December, 2019
- Huge three-year renovation coming to an end at Loch Lomond 22 November, 2019
- The Classic Club completes Capillary Concrete Renovation 15 November, 2019
- Jurmala Golf Club And Hotel Celebrates Its First Season 12 November, 2019